Content marketing is the perfect way to get your audience visiting your website and discussing your brand. It’s also the perfect way to create a community that can sustain your website. As an SEO company, we have listed a few suggestions on how you can create content that will drive traffic and conversions. Here are some of the best practices for SEO content writing:
1. Search high and low for those content ideas that can convert visitors to leads. Marketers and site owners have made a lot of headway in how they create blogs and social media content. Close to 87% or more of their B2B marketers are now using content marketing as a way to drive additional traffic to their sites.
2. You can also learn how to optimize content for SEO by reading blog posts of interest, watching videos, studying infographics, reading magazine covers, and more. You will start finding valuable ideas that can help you nurture the quality leads you deserve. Relevant content can even be found on your competitor sites. Let your content tell a story about your brand that people will find useful and worth sharing.
3. We suggest that you optimize your copy on any page as if you were writing for a landing page. Don’t assume a visitor saw your homepage before coming to a blog, because that is hardly ever the case and not the aim of SEO content writing. Give them relevant information about your brand where it makes sense to tell them.
4. Develop a schedule for sharing content on a regular basis. You can do this over social media. Develop the guidelines for how often you want to share the content on each of your networks. Over time, you can learn the best times to share, and where. You will learn what is acceptable and what is not. You will also gain insights into how long your content will likely remain shareable and fresh.
5. Add a value proposition to your content that will make it highly convertible. Products and information that perform under par on websites can often trace the dilemma to a poor value proposition. Add a sense of urgency to your content. When people read your content, keep in mind that no one wants to miss out on valuable information. If your information is valuable, people will want to consume and share it.
6. Also remember that you can, and should, eliminate distractions in your writing. An example of a distraction is giving visitors too many options on one page. This can lead to lost revenue.
7. When writing, do so in a way that is conversational, which is far easier to read. Write the way you speak and in a manner that your audience speaks. When you appeal to your audience’s emotions, it increases your content’s perceived value. Lead with amazing storytelling.
8. Study your audience’s pain points, which are those needs that go unmet for millions of people. It can be a need for information, services, or products. One of the best ways to develop a content strategy that addresses pain points is to begin with a keyword analysis. This can lead you to discover the language that your audience uses. It will help you create content around that language and bring readers to you.
Working with an Experienced Digital Marketing Team
It is also important for your company to thoroughly understand where your audience hangs out on the internet. There is a lot of information to master when it comes to SEO and your online presence. As an SEO company, we recommend working with our professional team members, who can help place your website in a position to rank better.
We can help you understand why your competitors may rank better. We can also help you see where your online marketing strengths and weaknesses lie. Then we can craft an SEO approach that fits your products, services, or information. SEO will always be a critical endeavor as long as there is an internet and people using it to search.
Advanced Digital Media Services is a team of SEO experts and digital marketers, who can help take your company to its next level of success. Let us handle the content creation tasks for you so you can focus on growing your business! Fill out the form below to arrange a consultation.