Content marketing images are essential in attracting attention strategically. Images can enhance and complement your content, attract new readers, and increase your chances of being found via organic searches if used correctly.
So, how do you get your message across and make an impact with online marketing images? Advanced Digital Media Services put this guide together to show you that visual marketing is more than just communicating a message to customers. It involves feelings, needs, and wants.
Let’s begin learning more about how you can invoke strong emotions from customers by adding a little more to digital marketing through images.
Why Use Digital Marketing Images
Digital marketers and B2B companies have used visual content to increase conversions and traffic. It’s time to revamp or improve your visual marketing strategy if you struggle to increase online visibility and online presence. Here’s why:
Images grab attention.
You can generate traffic by converting textual information into visual presentations. There is just too much information available, and there’s always more competition to grab market share.
Images are much easier and quicker to create.
Visual information has a crucial characteristic that is faster than text versions. A human brain can only process a small amount of information at once, so processing visual data quickly takes precedence over the rest.
Images get more views per post.
You can guarantee engagement by sharing one visual content piece. One picture is worth a thousand phrases. The more engagement you have, the more people will see your post and become familiar with your brand.
Types of Images for Your Content Strategy
We now know how vital services marketing images are to any digital marketing strategy. But what types of images should we include?
- Blog images are placed in the header and spaced throughout the text. They serve as representations of the core content of the post and are often used to promote the blog via social media channels. Simple content marketing images should relate to the blog’s topic matter if the image is humorous, beautiful, or surprising.
- Product images are a must-have for any e-commerce platform. Make sure you include an image for each product that you offer. Also, ensure that the online marketing images are consistent with your other images to allow users to compare and contrast the products easily.
- Infographics can be used to generate social media sharing by providing valuable statistics and information in a visually appealing way. Infographics require time and effort but can be a powerful tool for your content strategy. They are easy to use and don’t require any additional writing content.
How to Use Digital Marketing Images in Your Content
You can draw more people to your content by pairing the right images for marketing. This will help you keep them reading for longer. These are ways to find the right content marketing images for your content.
1. Choose custom images.
Content marketing images can be a great complement to written content when you want to tell your brand’s story online. Many business owners use stock photography heavily to enhance their social media and web content. Stock images are great in certain situations, but they don’t have the same impact as custom photography.
Instead of relying on an image that is already taken, create your own service marketing images. To take amazing photos, you don’t necessarily need professional equipment. You can take great photos by planning your photoshoot and taking as long as it takes to get the shots you want to create images that compliment your content strategy.
2. Select the images that match your message.
Ensure that the images you upload to your websites, blogs, and social media pages match your message to your audience. Your overall message should be reinforced by the images you include in your content. It can distract readers if the tone and content of your images don’t match your written copy.
- Tell a story. To ensure that your photos are consistent with the rest of your content, think about the story you want to tell. Maybe you want to highlight customer service or highlight a particular service. It is easier to decide what photos to include when you have a clear idea of the story or emotion you wish to convey.
- Be open-minded. You don’t have to take perfect photos to be effective. Stock photography’s “too perfect” appearance is one of its most significant flaws. Photos that are authentic and candid will be more appealing to readers than photos that have been edited too much. You can capture the unique personality of your company by taking candid photos.
- Take lots of photos. Give yourself plenty of options. Instead of focusing on one image, capture many images simultaneously. You don’t have to take just one shot. Try several different angles and people. So you can have more options down the line. You will be able to find the right fit for every piece of content that you create if there are more options.
3. Keep it simple.
Your photos should tell your brand’s story. However, they don’t have to be complicated. Simpler photos are more appealing and engaging. Your photo should be easy to see.
Your strategy shouldn’t become too complex or time-consuming. Get help from key team members to streamline the process and determine what photos you should take. You can create photos that complement your content and brand by working with your team and featuring them in your photos.
Images are essential to grabbing a reader’s attention. Although it might take some effort to find the right images, it is worth it. You should also know how to use images to boost your SEO.
There are many ways to use images for marketing.Next time you send an email or publish a blog, include an image. You will be a big hit with your customers and their attention spans. Advanced Digital Media Services is a Cleveland SEO firm with many resources that will help you improve your content and visual marketing strategy.
To learn more about how we can help you with your SEO strategy, contact us today.